Hello Spring! 7 Spring/Summer dresses to wear this season
It’s September which means it’s spring which also means it is my birthday month – ring the alarm!
As we all know, the beginning of a new season is the perfect excuse to get a wardrobe update. And this season, florals, bright colours, frills, and ruffles is what’s trending. Tís the season to be a woman! Without further ado, I’ve compiled a list of 7 dresses to wear this season that’ll help you stay on trend. Whether you love colour, maxi dresses, the off-shoulder look or you just want to stay on trend, my list has got something that you’ll no doubt love.
Viscose Midi Bodycon Dress, R250 @Woolworths
2. Off shoulder red and white gingham dress. Shop a similar look on Shein
3. Cold Shoulder Midi Dress – Powder Blue, GBP 45.00 @Very
4. Sandy Tropical Dress, GBP 59.00 @Monsoon
5. Navy Panel Dress GBP 58.00 @Paper Dolls
6. Sandy Tropical Dress, GBP 59.00 @Monsoon
7. Bardot Dress, GBP 14.00 @George
For more of my summer/spring dress edit, check out the latest issue of Glam Africa.
Images sourced – PR Shots.