Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask
Ever heard of a self-heating mask? A mask that purifies your pores in just 1 minute? The Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask is said to do just that and more. I put this claim to the test, keep on reading for my honest review.
Maintaining a great skincare routine has become an obsession of mine.
To be perfectly frank, I don’t have the time nor the budget to frequent the spa as I once used to and so I make up for it by trying new products and splurging on skincare.
I like to think of myself as a skincare enthusiast. I love trying new products, seeing what works and what doesn’t and recommending the ones that have worked to friends and family. Just think of me as your guinea pig or mirror.
A face mask is an important part of any skincare routine but with so many products on the market, it’s kind of difficult to choose.
And there’s nothing more painful- to me at least- than paying good money for a product that doesn’t live up to its expectations.
What does Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask do?
The Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask claims to give you purified pores in just 1 minute. The formula heats on contact with water to open the pores and draw out deep down dirt, oil and impurities, leaving the skin tingly smooth.
It contains natural charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them.
How to Use the Biore Self Heating Mask
Step 1 – Wet face.
Step 2 – Apply Mask. With dry hands, open one sachet (there are four sachets in a pack) and apply entire content of sachet on your face.
Step 3 – Massage for 1 minute. The mask will heat up as you massage.
Step 4 – Rinse. After 1 minute, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water to remove the mask.
- It contains charcoal. Charcoal is known for its absorbing powers. The charcoal in the mask draws out impurities, leaving your skin clean and clear.
- It is a 1-minute mask. The fact that it is a one minute mask makes me love it all the more. Perfect for those days when you are on the go but still want to have radiant looking skin.
- Oil-free. As someone with oily skin, I appreciate the fact that this mask is oil-free and helps to combat oiliness.
- Cooling on the skin. This mask is initially warm on the face during and after application but after rinsing it with water, you get a cooling feeling on your face that feels very refreshing!
- Radiance. I’m not easily impressed with products and I must say that I didn’t immediately see any visible results on the first application but by the second try, my face looked more rested and refreshed.
Can’t think of any, except to say that the heating effect of the mask is strange at first and may even momentarily feel uncomfortable but your face adjusts to it. Plus, you only need to have it on for 1 minute, rinse off and voila!
I would 100% recommend the Biore Self-Heating Mask to anyone with oily skin. It’s quick and easy to use, leaves your face clear and free of impurities, what’s not to love? I personally haven’t tried anything else quite like it.
The mask is available for purchase at Clicks for just R135 (there are 4 sachets in each pack). The Deep Pore Cleanser which can also be used in conjunction with the mask is R135 at Clicks.
The Biore Self Heating Mask was sent to me by Rubybox to test and review for Biore. My review is an honest account of my experience using the product.